1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 t. Italian seasoning
1 c. (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella
¾ c. (3 oz.) shredded parmesan cheese
1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
1 package pepperoni
½ small onion, diced
2 T. sliced green onions
Fritos or other chip for scooping
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine softened cream cheese, diced onion, and Italian seasonings. Mix well. Spread on the bottom of small pyrex or baker.
3. Spread pizza sauce over cheese.
4. Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Spread 2/3 cheese mixture over pizza sauce.
5. Place pepperoni on top of mozzarella & parmesan.
6. Sprinkle rest of cheese and green onions over pepperoni.
7. Bake 15- 18 minutes or until bubbly.
8. Serve with chips or toasted bread slices.
Let cool or be careful, it is very hot and WILL burn your mouth!!
Great for appetizer and a great crowd pleaser!!
Kirk Parker, Wildrose Carolinas